Article 1 Application
1.The purpose of this Agreement is to define the relationship of rights and obligations between the Company and registered users (defined in Article 2) regarding the use of the Service (defined in Article 2), and it applies to all relationships between registered users and the Company regarding the use of the Service. 2.
2. The rules, regulations, etc. regarding the Service posted by the Company on the Company's website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
Article 2 Definitions
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) "Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights).
(2) "Our Website" means the website operated by the Company with the domain name "alfarevo.com" (if the domain name or content of the Company's website is changed for any reason, the website after such change shall be included).
(3) "Registration Applicant" means a person who wishes to register as defined in Article 3.
(4) "Registration Information" means the "Registration Information" as defined in Article 3.
(5) "Registered User" means an individual or corporation that has been registered as a user of the Service in accordance with Article 3.
(6) "Service" means the financial information service using the Company's website (in the event that the name or content of the service is changed for any reason whatsoever, the service after such change shall be included).
(8) "Registered Institutional Investor, etc. User" means "Registered Institutional Investor, etc. User" as defined in Article 7.
Article 3 Registration
2. The application for registration must be made by the individual or corporation using the Service, and in principle, applications for registration by proxy are not permitted. In addition, when applying for registration, the applicant must provide the Company with true, accurate, and up-to-date information.
3. The Company may reject the registration of a person who has applied for registration in accordance with Paragraph 1 if the person falls under any of the following items.
(1)The Company deems that the applicant is likely to violate this Agreement.
(2)In the event that all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, misdescribed, or omitted.
(3)If the user's registration to use this service has been cancelled in the past.
(4)The user is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(5) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other similar parties. The same shall apply hereinafter. In the event that the Company determines that the person is an antisocial force, etc. (meaning a crime syndicate, organized crime syndicate, right-wing organization, antisocial force, or other similar person; the same shall apply hereinafter), or that the person has some kind of interaction with or involvement in antisocial forces, etc., such as cooperating with or being involved in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc. through the provision of funds or other means.
(6) In the event that the Company does not fall under any of the following: i) Investment management company, ii) Foreign investment management company, iii) Type 1 or Type 2 financial instruments business operator acting as a contract agent for i) or ii), or iv) Institutional investor.
(7)In the event that the registered information contains information that is not true.
(8) In any other cases where the Company deems the registration to be inappropriate.
4. The Company will determine whether or not to accept the registration of the applicant in accordance with the preceding paragraph and other Company standards, and if the Company accepts the registration, the Company will notify the applicant to that effect. With such notification, the registration of the prospective registrant as a registered user shall be completed, and a contract for the use of the Service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Usage Contract") shall be concluded between the registered user and the Company.
5. If there are any changes to the registered information, the registered user shall notify the Company of such changes without delay in a manner prescribed by the Company, and shall submit the materials requested by the Company.
Article 4 Use of the Service
Registered Users may use the basic functions of the Service (Free Plan) in accordance with this Agreement and in accordance with the method specified by the Company during the effective period of the User Agreement.
Registered users who wish to use the specialized functions (Manager Plan or Investor Plan) may use the specialized functions (Manager specialized functions or Investor specialized functions) upon agreeing to pay the separately stipulated usage fee (defined in Article 5) and being approved by the Company's review of the use of the specialized functions (Manager specialized functions review or Investor specialized functions review), respectively.
Article 5 Explanation to Manager Plan Users
Manager Plan users can use specialized functions within the service, such as sending out information on investment strategies and registering investment strategy information in the database. In addition, if the Manager Plan User is an asset management company, by agreeing to the Terms of Service for the Alpharevo Manager Plan Intermediary Service, which is separately stipulated, you can use the outsourced service to provide information on the investment strategies of Manager Plan users in addition to this service, depending on the demand of registered users such as institutional investors.
Article 6 Explanation for Investor Plan Users
Investor Plan users have access to specialized functions within the service, such as receiving information on investment strategies and searching and viewing information on investment strategies registered in the database.
Article 7 Explanation to Registered Users such as Institutional Investors
The Company may be entrusted by multiple Manager Plan Users to act as an intermediary for discretionary investment contracts and investment advisory contracts related to the investment strategies of those Manager Plan Users. As a result, the Company may provide information regarding investment strategies to Investor Plan Users or other qualified registered users such as institutional investors (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Institutional Investors") who have agreed to receive such information. (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Institutional Investor Users") to whom the Company has agreed to receive information on investment strategies, either within the Service or through other means, directly from the Company in accordance with the following provisions.
1.The Company will provide information on investment strategies only when registered users, such as institutional investors, agree to the provision of information.
2.The Company may be commissioned to act as an intermediary for the same type of investment strategy for multiple users of the Manager Plan. In such a case, upon request from a registered user such as an institutional investor, etc., the Company will provide the registered user with information necessary to make an appropriate investment decision, such as the difference in the amount of compensation for the same type of investment strategy and other information necessary to make an appropriate investment decision.
If you have any comments, questions, or complaints regarding our agency or intermediary services, please contact us at the following
Alpharevo Inc. Compliance Department
Aoyama Center Building 2F, 3-8-40 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062, Japan
Phone number: 03-5324-2702
Article 8 Usage Fees
Registered users can use the basic functions (Free Plan) within the Service free of charge.In the case of using specialized functions (Manager Plan or Investor Plan), the user shall bear the monthly usage fee separately determined as compensation. The monthly fee is subject to change at any time, so please check the fees page of our website.
Please note that the monthly usage fee will be revised uniformly for each Plan, so there will be no difference in usage fees between users of the same Plan.
Article 9 Term of Validity of Specialized Functions
The term of validity of the Expertise Functions shall be six months from the date of commencement of use of the Expertise Functions. However, if there is no procedure for termination of use from the user of the specialized functions, or no written request for change or termination from the Company by the expiration date, the Agreement shall be extended for another one month, and the same shall apply thereafter.
Article 10 Management of Passwords and User IDs
1. Registered users shall manage and store their passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and shall not allow any third party to use them, or lend, transfer, change the name of, or sell them.
2. The registered user shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of the password or user ID, errors in use, or use by a third party, and the Company shall not be responsible for any such damage.
3. In the event that a registered user discovers that their password or user ID has been stolen or is being used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions.
Article 11 Prohibited Acts
1. Registered users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
(1) Infringement of the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of this company, other registered users, or other third parties (including acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringement).
(2)Actions related to criminal acts or actions that are offensive to public order and morals
(3)Transmitting obscene information or information that is harmful to young people
(4) Transmitting information related to heterosexual relationships.
(5) Actions that violate laws and regulations or the internal rules of the Company or the industry association to which the registered user belongs.
(6)Transmit information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
(7)Falsify any information that can be used in relation to the Service.
(8)Transmit data through the Service that exceeds a certain data capacity specified by the Company
(9)Any action that may interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company
(10)Posting information about investment strategies through the service without using specialized functions
(11)Falsifying the category of information to be posted or registered, and posting or registering the information
(12)Registering as a user by falsifying one's identity, or registering false information or company information
(13)Posting information about strategies, products, or services other than the approved investment strategies without the written consent of the Company
(14)Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
2. In the event that the Company deems that the act of sending information by a registered user on the Service falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or is likely to fall under any of the items, the Company may delete all or part of such information without prior notice to the registered user. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the registered user based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this section.
Article 12 Suspension of the Service, etc.
1. In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the use of the Service without prior notice to registered users.
(1)In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to the Service.
(2)In the event that the computer, communication lines, etc. are stopped due to an accident
(3)In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster
(4) In any other case where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
2. The Company may terminate the provision of the Service at its convenience. In this case, the Company shall notify the registered user in advance.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the registered user based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 13 Burden of Equipment, etc.
1. Registered Users shall be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines, and other communication environments necessary to receive the Service at their own expense and responsibility.
2. Registered users shall, at their own expense and responsibility, take security measures such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage according to their own environment for using the Service.
3. The Company will store messages and other information sent and received by registered users only during the effective period of the Usage Contract, and for the period separately specified for each service from the time it is stored. When the usage contract is terminated, or when the period of time separately specified for each service from the time of storage has passed, united may delete such information. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Registered User based on the deletion of such information.
4. In the event that a registered user installs software, etc. on the registered user's computer, etc. by downloading from the Company's website or other methods at the start of using the Service or during the use of the Service, the registered user shall take all necessary precautions to ensure that the information held by the registered user is not lost or altered, or that the equipment is not damaged or malfunctioning. The Company shall not be liable for any such damage incurred by the registered user.
Article 14 Ownership of Rights
1. All ownership rights and intellectual property rights related to the Company's website and the Service belong to the Company or to parties that have granted licenses to the Company. The license to use the Service based on the registration set forth in this Agreement does not mean the license to use the Company's website or the intellectual property rights of the Company or those who have licensed the Company to use the Service. The registered user shall not, for any reason whatsoever, perform any act (including, but not limited to, disassembly, decompilation, reverse engineering) that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or any party that has granted a license to the Company.
2. The Company shall be free to use (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to third parties, and all other uses) any text, images, video, and other data posted or transmitted by registered users on the Company's website or the Service without charge. (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to third parties, and all other uses) without charge.
Article 15 Cancellation of Registration, etc.
1. In the event that a registered user falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Service or cancel the registration of the registered user without prior notice or demand.
(1) In the event that the user violates any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2)When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information.
(3)If you have used or attempted to use the Service for any purpose or in any manner that may cause damage to the Company, other registered users, or any third party.
(4)When you interfere with the operation of the Service by any means whatsoever
(5)The User has suspended or become unable to make payments, or has filed a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation or similar proceedings
(6)In the event that a bill or check drawn or subscribed by the Depositor is dishonored\
(7)In the event that a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction is filed
(8)In the event of delinquent payment of taxes and dues
(9)In the event of death, or in the event that the commencement of guardianship, curatorship or assistance is ordered.
(10)In the event that the User falls under any of the items of Article 3, Paragraph 3.
(11)When there is a change in the user's information and the user no longer meets the registration requirements
(12)When the Company is unable to confirm the user's information
(13)In any other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate to continue registration as a registered user.
2. In the event of any of the events listed in the preceding paragraph, the registered user will naturally lose the benefit of time for any and all debts owed to the Company, and must immediately make payment of all debts to the Company.
3. The registered user may cancel his/her registration as a registered user by deleting his/her account according to the prescribed procedure in the Company's website.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Registered User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 16 Disclaimers and Disclaimer of Warranty
1. The Company makes no guarantee whatsoever that it will improve the performance of registered users. The Service is provided on an "as is" basis, and the Company makes no warranties of any kind regarding the Service, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, commercial viability, completeness, or continuity.
2. Although the Service and the Company's website are designed to support compliance with the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and other laws and regulations in the business of registered users, the Company does not guarantee that the provision of information on investment strategies by registered users through the appropriate use of the basic and specialized functions of the Service will However, the Company does not guarantee in any way that the provision of information on investment strategies by registered users through the appropriate use of the basic and specialized functions of the Service will not violate any applicable laws and regulations or internal rules of industry organizations. Registered users shall endeavor to provide information in compliance with laws and regulations at their own responsibility, regardless of whether they use this service or not.
3. Even if a registered user obtains some information about the Service, the Company's website, other registered users of the Service, or other matters directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company does not provide any guarantee to the registered user beyond what is stipulated in this Agreement.
4. Any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between a registered user and other registered users or third parties in relation to the Service or the Company's website shall be handled and resolved at the registered user's own risk, and the Company shall not be held responsible for such matters.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability or change in the provision of the Service by the Company, deletion or loss of messages or information of registered users, cancellation of registration of registered users, loss of data due to the use of the Service or malfunction or damage of equipment, or any other damage incurred by registered users in relation to the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users in relation to this service.
6. Even if links are provided from the Company's website to other websites or from other websites to the Company's website, the Company assumes no responsibility for websites other than the Company's website and the information obtained from them for any reason whatsoever.
7. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a registered user in connection with the Service. In addition, due to the application of the Consumer Contract Act or for other reasons, even if the Company is liable for damages to a registered user regardless of this section or other provisions that exempt the Company from liability for damages, the Company's liability for damages shall be limited to the total amount of usage fees for the Service actually received from the registered user during the past year retroactively from the time the reason for the damage occurred. Even if the Company is liable for damages to a registered user notwithstanding the provisions of this Agreement, the Company's liability for damages shall be limited to the total amount of usage fees for the Service actually received from the registered user during the past one year retroactive to the time when the cause of the damages occurred.
Article 17 User's Responsibility for Compensation
2. In the event that a registered user receives a complaint from another registered user or any other third party in relation to the Service, or a dispute arises between the registered user and such third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company of the content of the complaint or dispute, handle the complaint or dispute at the registered user's expense and responsibility, and report the progress and results to the Company upon request. The registered user shall immediately notify the Company of the details of the claim or dispute, handle the claim or dispute at the registered user's expense and responsibility, and report the progress and results to the Company upon request.
3. If, in relation to the use of the Service by a Registered User, the Company receives a claim of any kind from another Registered User or any other third party for infringement of rights or any other reason, the Registered User shall compensate the Company for the amount that the Company was forced to pay to the third party based on such claim.
Article 18 Confidentiality
(1)Information that was already generally known to the public or was already known to the public at the time it was provided or disclosed by the Company or became known to the Company
(2) Those that have become public knowledge through publications or other means for reasons not attributable to the Company after the provision or disclosure by the Company or the acquisition of knowledge.
(3) Information that has been lawfully obtained from a third party with the authority to provide or disclose the information without being obligated to maintain confidentiality; or
(4) Developed independently without the use of confidential information; or
(5) Information that has been confirmed in writing by the Company as not requiring confidentiality shall be excluded from the confidential information.
2. The Registered User shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of using the Service, and shall not provide, disclose, or leak the Company's Confidential Information to any third party without the written consent of the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 2, a Registered User may disclose Confidential Information in accordance with any order, request, or demand of any law, court, or governmental agency. However, in the event of such an order, request, or demand, the registered user shall promptly notify the Company of such order, request, or demand.
4. Registered users shall obtain the prior written consent of the Company when reproducing documents or magnetic recording media containing confidential information, and shall strictly manage the reproductions in accordance with Section 2.
5. Whenever requested by the Company, the Registered User shall, without delay and in accordance with the Company's instructions, return or dispose of the Confidential Information, any documents or other recorded media containing or describing the Confidential Information, and all copies thereof.
Article 19 Effective Period
The User Agreement shall take effect on the date of completion of the registration of the Registered User in accordance with Article 3, and shall remain in effect between the Company and the Registered User until the date of cancellation of the registration of the Registered User or the date of termination of the provision of the Service, whichever is earlier.
1. The Company shall be free to change the contents of this service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Agreement (including rules and regulations concerning the Service posted on the Company's website. The same shall apply hereinafter in this section). In the event that the Company changes the Terms, the Company shall notify the registered user of such changes. In the event that the Company changes this Agreement, the Company shall notify the registered user of such changes, and in the event that the registered user uses the Service after the notification of such changes or does not take procedures for cancellation of registration within the period of time specified by the Company, the registered user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes in this Agreement.
Article 21 Contact / Notification
Inquiries and other communications or notifications from registered users to this company regarding this service, as well as notifications from this company to registered users regarding changes to this agreement, shall be made in a manner determined by this company.
Article 22 Transfer of this Agreement, etc.
1. Registered users may not assign, transfer, encumber, or otherwise dispose of their status under the User Agreement or their rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 23 Complete Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Registered User with respect to the matters contained herein, and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written, between the Company and the Registered User with respect to the matters contained herein.
Article 24 Severability
Even if any provision or part of any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining parts of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable will continue to be in full force and effect, and the Company and the Registered User may modify such invalid or unenforceable provision or part to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable. The Company and the Registered User shall endeavor to modify such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portions to the extent necessary to make them legal and enforceable, and to ensure that the intent of such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portions, as well as their legal and economic equivalent, are achieved.
Article 25 Survival Provisions
The provisions of Article 8 (only in the case of non-payment), Article 10, Paragraph 2, Article 11, Paragraph 2, Article 12, Paragraph 3, Article 13, Article 14, Article 15, Paragraph 2, Paragraph 4, Articles 16 through 18, and Articles 22 through 26 shall remain in effect even after the termination of the Usage Agreement.
Article 26 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Article 27 Consultation and Resolution
In the event that any matter is not provided for in this Agreement or any question arises regarding the interpretation of this Agreement, the Company and the Registered User shall consult with each other in accordance with the principles of good faith and shall promptly attempt to resolve the matter.
November 1, 2019
February 27, 2020 (Updated)
March15, 2021 (Updated)