The User agreement (the “User agreement”) require that registered users comply with the use of the Alpharevo service provided by Alpharevo Inc. (the “Company”). It defines what must be done and the rights and obligations between the Company and the registered users. If you use this service as a registered user, please read the entire text before agreeing to these terms.
Article 1 Application
- These Terms are intended to determine the rights and obligations between the Company and the Registered User (defined in Article 2) with respect to the use of the Service (defined in Article 2). It applies to all relationships related to the use of this service.
- The rules, regulations, etc. relating to the Service posted on the Company’s website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall form part of the Terms.
Article 2 Definition
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) “Intellectual property rights” means copyrights, patents, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (Includes the right to obtain those rights or apply for registration of those rights, etc.).
(2) “Our website” means a website operated by our company whose domain is “alpharevo.com” (If the domain or content of our website is changed for any reason, Including the website after the change).
(3) “Applicant for registration” means “Applicant for registration” as defined in Article 3.
(4) “Registration Information” means “Registration Information” as defined in Article 3.
(5) “Registered user” means an individual or legal entity registered as a user of the Service pursuant to Article 3.
(6) “Service” means the social network service provided by the Company named Alpharevo (If the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, it includes the service after the change. ).
(7) “Usage agreement” means the contract for use of the Service, which is established between the Company and the registered user pursuant to Article 3, Paragraph 4, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms.
Article 3 Registration
- Those who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as “registration applicants”) agree to comply with these terms and have certain information provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “registration information”). To the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company, the Company may apply to the Company to register for the use of the Service.
2. The application for registration must be made by the individual or corporation using this service, and in principle, application for registration by an agent is not allowed. Applicants must also provide us with true, accurate and up-to-date information when applying for registration.
- The Company may refuse registration if the person who applied for registration based on Paragraph 1 falls under any of the following items.
(1) When the Company determines that there is a risk of violating these Terms
(2) When all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, erroneous, or omitted
(3) In the case where the registration of use of this service has been canceled in the past
(4) Anyone who is a minor, adult ward, custodian or assistant, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, custodian or assistant
(5) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning gangs, gang members, right-wing organizations, anti-social forces, or others equivalent thereto; the same shall apply hereinafter), or anti-social forces through funding or other means When the Company determines that it has performed any kind of exchange or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or participating in maintenance, operation or management.
(6) When the registration requirements of this service such as institutional investors, asset management companies, and securities companies are not satisfied
(7) When the registered information contains content that is different from the fact
(8) In addition, if we judge that registration is not appropriate
- The Company will determine whether or not to register the applicant in accordance with the preceding paragraph and other standards of the Company, and if the Company approves the registration, notify the applicant of the registration. Upon such notice, the registration of the applicant has been completed as a registered user, and a contract for the use of the Service in accordance with the provisions of these Terms (hereinafter referred to as a “use contract”) is established between the registered user and the Company. It holds.
- If there is any change in the registered information, the registered user shall notify the Company of the change by the method specified by the Company without delay and submit the materials requested by the Company.
Article 4 Use of the Service
Registered users can use the Service during the validity period of the use contract in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company.
Article 5 Fee and payment method
- When a registered user uses the paid functions in this service, the registered user shall bear the following usage fee as compensation.
Pay the monthly fee separately set. However, the period less than one month is calculated on a daily basis based on the number of calendar days.
The usage fee will be paid by the deadline specified by the Company, which is set separately.
- The registered user shall pay the usage fee prescribed in the preceding paragraph and the corresponding consumption tax (local consumption tax) to the Company by the date specified in the preceding paragraph by the date specified in the preceding paragraph. Transfer fees and other expenses required for payment shall be borne by the registered user.
- If the Registered User is late for payment of the usage fee, the Registered User shall pay the Company a late damages fee of 14.60% per year.
Article 6 Management of passwords and user IDs
1.Registered users shall manage and store passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and shall not allow third parties to use, rent, transfer, change name, buy or sell, etc. .
- Registered users shall be liable for damages due to insufficient management of passwords or user IDs, errors in use, use of third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable for any damages.
- If a registered user finds that a password or user ID has been stolen or has been used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company.
Article 7 Prohibited activities
- Registered users must not engage in any of the following items when using this service.
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, other rights or interests of the Company or other registered users or other third parties (acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringements) Is included.)
(2) Acts related to criminal acts or acts against public order and morals
(3) Acts of sending obscene or harmful information to young people
(4) Act of transmitting information on heterosexual relations
(5) Acts that violate laws or internal rules of the Company or the industry association to which the registered user belongs
(6) Act of transmitting information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
(7) Act of falsifying information that can be used for this service
(8) Act of transmitting data over a certain data capacity specified by the Company through this service
(9) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company
(10) Posting information on investment strategies through this service without activating the paid option function
(11) Acts of falsely registering users or registering false information or company information
(12) Posting information on strategies, products, and services other than approved investment strategies without the written consent of the Company
(13) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 8: Suspension of the Service
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend all or part of the use of this service without prior notice to the registered user in any of the following cases.
(1) Inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to this service is performed regularly or urgently
(2) When the computer, communication line, etc. stop due to an accident
(3) If this service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or interruption is necessary
- The Company may terminate the provision of this service at the convenience of the Company. In this case, we will notify the registered user in advance.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to registered users due to measures taken by the Company under this section.
Article 9 Burden on equipment
- The preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines and other communication environments, etc. necessary to receive this service shall be performed at the expense and responsibility of the registered user.
- Registered users shall take security measures such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access and information leakage at their own expense and responsibility according to their own use environment of this service.
3. The Company will save messages and other information sent and received by registered users only for the validity period of the usage contract and separately for each service content from the time of storage. The Company shall be able to delete such information when the usage contract is terminated or when the time specified separately for each service content has passed since the time of storage. The Company will not be liable for any damages caused to registered users due to the deletion of such information.
- If the registered user installs software etc. on the registered user’s computer etc. by downloading from our website or other methods at the start of use of this service or during use of this service, the registered user holds it The Company shall exercise due caution not to destroy or alter the information, or to cause any failure or damage to the equipment, and shall not be liable for any damages to registered users.
Article 10 Attribution
1.All the proprietary rights and intellectual property rights of our website and this service belong to our company or the person who licenses our company. It does not imply licensing of the intellectual property rights of the Company or those who have licensed the Company to the Website or the Service. A Registered User may, for any reason, infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company or anyone who licenses the Company (including, but not limited to, disassembly, decompilation, and reverse engineering). H)).
- Texts, images, videos and other data posted or transmitted by registered users on our website or this service can be freely used by our company free of charge (copying, copying, modification, Sublicensing and any other use).
Article 11 Cancellation of registration
1.If the registered user falls under any of the following items, the Company will temporarily suspend the use of this service for the registered user without prior notice or notice, or register You can cancel your registration as a user.
(1) In the case of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that the registered information is false
(3) If you use or attempt to use this service for any purpose or method that may cause damage to our company, other registered users or other third parties
(4) In the event of obstructing the operation of this service regardless of the means
(5) Payment is suspended or insolvency, or there is a petition to start bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate rehabilitation proceedings, special liquidation, or similar procedures.
(6) If a bill or check that you have drawn or accepted yourself has been improperly disposed of
(7) When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposal, forced execution or auction
(8) In case of tax delinquency
(9) In the case of death or receiving a referral to start guardianship, start custody or start assistance
(10) Cases falling under each item of Article 3, Paragraph 3,
(11) When the user information is changed and the registration conditions are no longer satisfied
(12) When user information cannot be confirmed
(13) In addition, when the Company determines that it is not appropriate to continue registration as a registered user
2.If any of the reasons described in the preceding paragraph apply, the Registered User will, of course, lose any profits due for any obligations owed to the Company and immediately pay all the obligations to the Company. Must have.
- A registered user can cancel his / her registration as a registered user by giving notice to the Company in a manner prescribed by the Company before the deadline prescribed by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to registered users due to the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
5.If the registration of a registered user is canceled in accordance with this section, the registered user shall return, dispose of, or otherwise dispose of software, manuals and other materials related to the Service provided by the Company based on the instructions of the Company. Shall do.
Article 12 Disclaimer and exclusion of warranty
- The Company does not make any guarantees to improve the performance of registered users. This service is provided on an as-is basis, and we do not guarantee this service for any particular purpose, including commercial utility, completeness, continuity, etc.
- Even if the Registered User obtains any information about the Service, our website, other registered users of the Service or other matters directly or indirectly from the Company, we will not give the registered user No warranties are made beyond what is set forth.
3.Registered users shall investigate based on their own responsibilities and costs whether the use of this service violates laws and regulations applicable to registered users, internal rules of trade associations, etc. , There is no guarantee that the use of this service by registered users will comply with the laws and regulations applicable to registered users, the internal rules of trade associations, etc.
- Transactions, communications, disputes, etc., which occur between registered users and other registered users or other third parties in connection with this service or our website, shall be handled and resolved at the registered user’s responsibility. We are not responsible for such matters.
- The Company will suspend, stop, terminate, disable or change the provision of the Service by the Company, delete or lose the message or information of the registered user, cancel the registration of the registered user, lose data or lose the data by using the Service The Company shall not be liable for any damages or damages to equipment or any other damages incurred by registered users in connection with the Service.
6.Even if a link from our website to another website or a link from another website to our website is provided, we will continue to provide information about websites other than our website and information obtained from it. No liability is assumed for any reason.
- We will not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users in connection with this service. Even if the Company is liable for damages to registered users regardless of this clause and other provisions excluding the Company’s liability for damages due to the application of the Consumer Contract Law and other reasons, the Company’s liability shall be Up to the total amount of the service fee actually received from the registered user in the past year from the time of the cause of damage.
Article 13: User’s Liability for Compensation
- A registered user must compensate the Company for any damages caused by violating these Terms or in connection with the use of the Service.
- If a registered user receives a claim from another registered user or another third party in connection with this service or causes a dispute with those persons, immediately notify the company of the content and , Will process such claims or disputes at the expense and liability of the Registered User, and shall report the progress and results to us upon request from us.
3.If the Company receives any request from another registered user or another third party for infringement or other reasons in connection with the use of this service by a registered user, the registered user You must compensate the third party for payment.
Article 14 Confidentiality
- In this agreement, “confidential information” refers to the technology of the Company that has been provided or disclosed by the registered user in writing, verbal or recording media, etc. in connection with the use contract or this service, or , Sales, operations, finance, organization and other information. However,
(1) When the information is provided or disclosed by the Company, or when the information is obtained, it is already publicly known or already known,
(2) After being provided or disclosed or obtained from the Company, those which have become publicly known by publications or other reasons due to reasons not attributable to
(3) Obtained legally without any obligation of confidentiality from a third party authorized to provide or disclose;
(4) independently developed without confidential information,
(5) Any information that is confirmed by the Company in writing that no confidentiality is required shall be excluded from confidential information.
2. Registered users shall use confidential information only for the purpose of using this service and shall not provide, disclose or leak our confidential information to third parties without our written consent.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2, registered users may disclose confidential information based on law, court or governmental order, request or request. However, if there is such an order, request or request, we must promptly notify the Company.
4.Registered users must obtain the prior written consent of the Company when copying documents or magnetic recording media containing confidential information, and strictly manage the copies in accordance with paragraph 2. Shall do.
5.Registered User have to return or destroy any confidential information and any written or other recording media containing or containing the confidential information and any copies thereof in accordance with the instructions of the Company without delay, whenever requested by the Company.
Article 15 Validity period
The usage agreement takes effect on the day the registration of the registered user under Article 3 is completed, and until the date on which the registration of the registered user is canceled or the end of the provision of this service, whichever comes first, whichever comes first. Shall survive effectively with the Registered User.
Article 16 Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Our company can change the contents of this service freely.
- The Company may amend the Terms (including rules and regulations related to the Service posted on the Company’s website. The same shall apply hereinafter in this section). The Company shall notify the registered user of the change in the event that the Terms are changed, and after the notification of the change, the registered user shall use the Service or cancel the registration within the period specified by the Company. If you do not take any action, the Registered User shall be deemed to have agreed to change these Terms.
Article 17 Communication / notification
Inquiries regarding this service and other communications or notices from registered users to the Company, and notices regarding changes in these Terms and other communications or notices from the Company to registered users shall be made in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 18 Transfer of these Terms
1.Registered users may not assign, transfer, set security, or otherwise dispose of a third party without the prior written consent of the Company, with respect to the status in the use contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement. can not.
- In the event that the Company transfers the business related to the Service to another company, the business transfer of the status in the usage contract, the rights and obligations based on these terms, the registered information of the registered user and other customer information in connection with the business transfer , And the Registered User has previously agreed to such transfer in this section. The business transfer specified in this section shall include not only normal business transfer but also any company split or any other business transfer.
Article 19 Complete agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Registered User regarding the matters included in this Agreement, and the prior agreement, representation and representation between the Company and the Registered User regarding the matters included in this Agreement, whether orally or in writing. Will take precedence.
Article 20 Separability
Even if any provision or part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law and other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable The remaining part of the provisions determined to be effective shall continue to be fully effective, and the Company and the Registered User shall make the invalid or unenforceable provisions or parts legal and enforceable to the extent necessary to make them enforceable. And make efforts to ensure the purpose of the invalid or unenforceable provisions or parts, and the legally and economically equivalent effect.
Article 21 Survival provisions
Article 5 (only if there are unpaid items), Article 6, Paragraph 2, Article 7, Paragraph 2, Article 8, Paragraph 3, Article 9, Article 10, Article 11, Paragraph 2. , Paragraphs 4 and 5, Paragraphs 12 to 14 and Paragraphs 18 to 22 shall survive the termination of the User Agreement.
Article 22 Governing law and competent court
The governing law of this agreement shall be the laws of Japan, and any disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court with the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
Article 23: Settlement of consultations
The Company and the Registered User shall promptly resolve any matter not stipulated in these Terms or any doubt in the interpretation of these Terms by mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith and honesty.
November 1, 2019
February 27, 2020 updated